Terms and Conditions
Payments are accepted using Visa, Mastercard, Europecard, and Maestro direct debit cards.
In case of payment by bank transfer, all bank charges are the responsibility of the client.
All reservations require a 10% deposit per room upon booking to secure a date. The balance is due 14 days prior to arrival.
A 10% Deposit is required to confirm your reservation. The balance is due a minimum of 14 days prior to your arrival date. If you cancel your reservation:
More than 30 days before arrival:
100% of the deposit will be refunded
Between 15 and 29 days before arrival:
You will be charged 50% of the deposit.
14 days before arrival or less:
You will be charged 100% of the Total Room Cost.
Our rates are per suite, not per person.
We are only insured for the noted Maximum Occupancy in each suite due to fire regulations.
Escape Club Resorts are adults only accommodations unless otherwise noted. All guests must be 18 years of age or older.
All taxes are included in the published rate.
We want you to enjoy your stay at Escape Club Resort accommodations. In order to ensure your stay is pleasant and that you respect the comfort of all guests, we implement the following rules. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in removal from the complex without compensation.
Escape Club Resort accommodations are private and tranquil places to relax and enjoy the sun, the pools and the common areas. Parties and loud noise inside your accommodation are not permitted. The beaches and commercial centres are where you go to party. The resorts are where you relax.
· Guests are not allowed to bring friends back to the complex without permission. No unregistered guests are allowed due to fire and insurance regulations.
· No drunken and/or disorderly conduct will be tolerated. The consumption of illegal drugs is not allowed and will be reported to the police.
· Plastic cups must be used for those who wish to enjoy beverages at the pool. Glass is strictly prohibited in the swimming pools or on the pool deck. Food is also not allowed in the swimming pool areas except where tables are provided.
· Clothing must be worn at the swimming pool and in all the common areas of the complex.
· All furniture and fixtures are well maintained at the resorts. If you notice something is not working properly please tell us and we will repair or replace it as quickly as possible. If you damage anything through neglect or improper use you will be required to pay for it.
We want you to enjoy your stay at all Escape Club Resort accommodations and hope that you will return in the future. We will do our best to accommodate your needs and any special requests.